Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pictures of the House- Finally!

Sorry for the delay but being without a camera was quite annoying. About as annoying as being without internet to be honest! I know I could have used my iPhone but it wouldn't have done nearly as good of a job. I've put these on Flickr- you don't need to sign up or do anything unless you want to comment on the photos. I'm not 100% sure how you USE Flickr but you should see the pictures lined up with their titles. If you double click on the set (to the right) that says 'Our St. Thomas Home' you should be able to enter more of a slideshow. Enjoy- and come visit!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/marybyrne/

1 comment:

  1. OMG, what a whirl wind couple of weeks you have had. Cars, new apartments., cars going over cliffs, jobs, two jobs, shopping, sightseeing, whew!!! Sounds like you are having fun, and getting settled. You took me back several years with your story about the Soggy Dollar Bar. We spent a long afternoon and evening there, in a hammock, if I remember correctly. It was fun getting there, harder than heck to get back to our sailboat. So happy things are going well, I really want to come visit (after you master the 3 point turn). Keep the updates coming. Yea for the curise ship patrons.

    Janie

    ReplyDelete